Product Information Management for Shopify
Perfion & Shopify make your out-of-the-box webshop burst with valuable product information
Four major advantages of letting the Perfion PIM system handle product data for Shopify
Re-use of your product information to online storefront
Save time by using Single Source of Truth
Two leading players in e-Commerce and PIM
- 100% integrated
Your ERP business information as the starting point, fully integrated
Webshops with good and comprehensive product descriptions convert visitors to buyers much better
than shops without
Using ERP and a Product Information Management (PIM) solution as the foundation for your e-commerce platform ensures high quality content.
How do webshop owners benefit from the Perfion & Shopify connection?
The Perfion PIM solution integrates completely into your ERP. This means that data from the ERP and Perfion can be used in conjunction with Shopify to generate a webshop with content which is updated real-time.
- Business master data is managed in your ERP system
- Perfion adds product information
- Shopify takes care of the online publication and ordering - and sends order data to the ERP
The Shopify-Perfion connector
If you are already using Perfion as your Single Source of Truth for product information for e.g. catalogs, brochures, fact sheets and pricelists, the Perfion-Shopify Connector allows you to effortlessly re-use and publish all the product data to the online Shopify storefront.
Products can easily be published online while being ordered as well. Your transaction based data, such as prices, inventory etc., stay in the ERP, but can also be managed through Perfion.
Perfion PIM and Shopify - The best of two worlds
Both Shopify and Perfion are completely focused on developing extremely user-friendly “plug & play” standard solutions, ensuring really good value for money.
- Perfion is the standard Product Information Management (PIM) solution for companies with a complex product structure or need for multi-channel, multi-language communication. With Perfion you get a single source of truth for product information which gives you control of all product data wherever they are applied.
- Shopify is a full-featured e-commerce platform, handling everything from marketing and payments, to secure checkout and shipping. The software is powering more than 600.000 businesses worldwide. Whether you sell online, on social media, in store, or out of the trunk of your car, Shopify has you covered.