Customer Solution Consultant - USA
As a Customer Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementing the Perfion Product Information Management solution with new customers as well as assisting existing customers benefitting from new possibilities.
Who we are
Perfion is the world leader of standard PIM (Product Information Management) software, taking pride in understanding our clients’ business and making a tangible difference. Founded in 2002 and globally headquartered in Denmark, we have offices in the United States, Germany and Belgium.
With Perfion, our clients get a single source of truth for product information, which gives them full control over how they present their products across all their sales and marketing channels. Our dedication and acumen give companies the power to boost their productivity and creativity by providing them more time to serve their customers.
We are driven by these core values
- Keep it Simple – If it is not simple, we are not done yet
- Persistence – Believe that anything is possible
- Trust – Listen, be observant and genuinely care
- Passion – For our company, our products, and our customers
Does the following describe you?
- Empathetic Listener
- Analytical, Curious, Learner, Helpful
- Humble, Hungry, Smart
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
Who we want
As we continue to grow our customer base and expand our reach, our ideal Customer Solution Consultant recognizes this opportunity to excel and stand out in their career. They are self-motivated to seek the best solution for our customers, by empathetically listening to customer needs, applying curiosity and analytical skills to learn, and genuinely enjoy helping our customers.
What you'll do
As a Customer Solution Consultant, you will be responsible for implementation with new customers (setup, configuration, training, data conversion, outputs etc.) as well as assisting existing customers benefitting from new possibilities. You will also be involved in presenting all of the many benefits to new potential customers. It is very important that you are both empathetic and enjoy helping other people learn and become successful. Your great analytical and technical skills only have value when combined with your ability to communicate and patiently assist other people.
As a valued team member, you contribute to developing our strategies for improving our customer satisfaction and adoption.
By embracing Perfion’s core values, you uphold a high level of integrity pertaining to all interactions with coworkers, customers, and strategic partners.
- Strong empathetic skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good at using Excel
- Data modelling: You must excel at understanding how to organize tons of data and information (descriptions, images, technical attributes, hierarchies etc.)
- Data conversion (e.g. some experience with scripting and SQL is needed)
- Setup, configuration, installation of various
- Enjoy to assist with technical support and questions
- Love to show off what we can do, while empathetically listening
- Ability to travel 25-50% of the time (if this becomes necessary again after Covid)
- Some understanding of various data-formats (XML, JSON etc.)
• Output tools for design of reports and InDesign
• Understanding of Images and other file-formats and tools to work with these
• You might also be familiar with e-commerce or ERP, CRM, PDM, CMS, MDM, PIM.
It is not important that you have a long technical education or many years of working experience, but rather that you are a fast energetic learner and want to make an impact helping others become successful using and benefiting from our solution.
What we will include
This role is designed for success and advancement. For the right individual it will be an amazing fit and opportunity. We offer an excellent salary, healthcare contribution and travel reimbursement.
How to apply
Please send a copy of your resume and include a brief cover letter or email explaining who you are and why you believe you are the best choice for this position. Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org